NEW (28.01.2016) Sensor Hub X2
This sensor hub is to connect two current sensors in parallel. The current of both sensors will be summarized and passed to the FC. The voltage measurement of the LiPo packs will be collected from both sensors and passed through the Hub to the FC.
The main purpose of this hub is to replace existing protection circuits (like an ideal diode) and to monitor, that both paralleled LiPo’s supply the same current to the system.
Since we monitor the current of both batteries, we will find out very early when a LiPo starts to fail… before it is too late.
Check out an basic introduction here: YouTube - Sensor Hub X2
If the difference in current is bigger than +/- 10%, the Hub will issue a warning to the pilot via a Power Led and/or buzzer (fast flashing) connected to the Alarm I/O.
If the difference in current is larger than +/- 20%, the Alarm output will be always ON to indicate the fault… the pilot should immediately land and check the batteries.
Additionally, there is a reserve relay contact (alarm) for the user to implement any desired function.
4-14S / 3A Hybrid BEC
It is an switching power supply and in series an linear LDO (LM1764A) to remove the ripple. Due to the component selection, this BEC get's only warm during operation (LDO only 0.35V dropout voltage).
Input and output is protected by Panasonic FM capacitors.
More information can be found in the Product page.
- Input: 4S-14S LiPo ( 15-60V)
- Output: 5.3V or 12.0V / 3A - Ripple 80uV (0.00008V)
- 53mm x 21mm x 14mm / 20g with cable (DF-13-4p / 10cm)
50A / 100A and 200A Hall Sensor based power module for Pixhawk / APM
- Current sensor is a “true hall sensor” up to 50A (HS-050-LV/HV), 100A (HS-100-LV/HV) or 200A
- Continuous current 200A for all sensors (HS-050 / HS-100 /HS-200)
- Over current: 1200A@25'C or 900A@85'C (all sensors)
- Ultra-low noise power supply (LP2985-4.0) for current sensor and offset shifting circuit.
- Microchip MCP601 operational amplifier for offset shifting.
- LiPo voltage measurement with 1% resistor divider in factor 9:1 (LV) and 18:1 (HV)
- Supply voltage to Pixhawk / APM = 5.35V/3A
- Bright LED as power on indicator (blue LED for 200A / green LED for 100A / yellow for 50A)
- 2x10cm / AWG12 cable soldered to current sensor as standard size (Up to AWG8 possible).
20- 6 pol cable connection to Pixhawk / APM (both sides DF-13 connector)
- 1x 10cm / 6 pole cable to connect to the FC.
- 18mm x 29mm x 11mm / 7g without cables and shrinking tube.
BEC:- Input 2-6S LiPo / max. 28V
- Output 5.35V / 3A -> +/- 0.05V –> Ripple 10mV (0.2%) at 1.5A output current.
- Input wrong polarity protection, as well as Panasonic FM 220uF/35V input capacitor to prevent burn out of the UBEC from voltage spikes.
- 4 pole cable to sensor board with DF-13 connector.
- 47mm x 18mm x 11mm / 8g with cables and shrinking tube.