- Please ensure the correct current flow direction.
- Please install the sensor either with the supplied shrinking tube or with an CFK enclosure for insulation.
- The input voltage should be 5.20-5.35V. The matching BEC's are the 2-6S / DF13 and the 4-14S / DF13 power supplies.
- It is recommended to connect the BEC input wires as close as possible to the main battery.
Required installation space:
31x17x10mm -> PCB only
Setup in MissionPlanner:
Just in case you having trouble to get current or voltage readings from the sensor board, then please check the following.
- Is the input voltage in the range of 5.20-5.35V ?
- Is the blue LED on the sensor board on ?
- Is the sensor installed in the correct current flow direction ?