- Please ensure the correct current flow direction.
- Please install the sensor either with the supplied shrinking tube or with an CFK enclosure for insulation.
- The power is supplied via the 3p connector from an Power-Cube or Sensor Hub X8 and must be in the range of 4.95-5.05V.
- The connection cable is supplied together with either the Power-Cube or the Sensor Hub X8.
- The sensor board only measures the current. The voltage measurement is done via the voltage sense wire from the Power-Cube.
Required installation space:
26x19.5x10mm -> PCB only
Setup in MissionPlanner:
Please follow the procedure here: http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-mauch-power-modules.html
REM: The final test result with comes together with the PC sensor only provides the Amp/Volt value !
Just in case you having trouble to get current readings from the sensor board, then please check the following.
- Is the input voltage in the range of 4.95-5.05V ?
- Is the blue LED on the sensor board on ?
- Is the sensor installed in the correct current flow direction ?